Why we need your support
When you give to the Ball State University Alumni Association, you make it possible to offer scholarships to incoming and current students, host events around the country and promote outreach by connecting alumni and friends around the globe. Is all about Cardinals helping Cardinals. Your generous gift has an immeasurable impact on students and fellow alumni.
How you can help
The BSUAA strives to cultivate lasting relationships with more than 190,000 living alumni worldwide and provide a home-away-from-home for our alumni and friends at the Alumni Center when they return to campus.
We strive to keep alumni and students engaged and informed and we regularly host events across the country and develop new platforms such as career networking/mentoring, but need your help.
401 Alumni Programs
- Offers funding to advance the continued success of new programming and initiatives. (unrestricted)
407 Alumni Endowment
- Provides financial support for the general operations and support for alumni programs and initiatives. (restricted).
408 Black Alumni Constituent Society
- Diversity is a priority at Ball State, and black alumni want to show that we are one united front on One Ball State Day! Representing all BSU black alumni, the Black Alumni Constituent Society's (BACS) mission includes engaging alumni by providing social and informative events, mentoring black students, and encouraging gifts to support scholarships to benefit these students and BACS programming. The BACS strives to help students to become global citizens and leaders in the 21st century and to nurture transformative, lifelong relationships with the Ball State University community. To accomplish these goals, the BACS has created an endowed scholarship to assist minority students who meet academic criteria and have financial need, and book scholarships to help those with financial need to pay ever-increasing book costs.
410 Student Alumni Relations Team
- The purpose of this fund is to facilitate the active relationship between students and alumni. To allow student interaction with alumni who have expertise in student’s particular areas of study, and promote further student involvement in Ball State University through services, programming, and special events.
411 Homecoming Steering Committee
- This fund supports the programs and activities that occur during Ball State’s Homecoming week (i.e. Bed Race, Air Jam, Talent Search and the Parade).
802 Cardinal Varsity Club – Football Fund
- This fund helps support the operational expenses and needs for the Ball State football program.
The following scholarships seek your support to help grow their scholarship funds. We hope that you will consider contributing in hopes of a brighter future for all Cardinals.
415 Cass/Howard County Alumni Scholarship
- Awarded to incoming freshmen students from Cass and/or Howard counties in Indiana. The scholarship may be used towards tuition, fees, room and board, books, and other qualifying educational expenses. Preference is given to those with financial need.
456 Homecoming Student Leadership Scholarship
- The purpose of the Fund is to promote student involvement in Homecoming and provide recognition and financial assistance to BSU undergraduate students who donate time, energy and talents to Homecoming.
458 Robert Linson Scholarship
- The Robert E. Linson Award is awarded annually to a Ball State student who contributes time, energy, and talents to student-alumni related programs at the university.
464 Michiana Alumni Chapter Scholarship
- This scholarship is awarded to incoming freshmen who reside in one of the following Michiana counties: Elkhart, Marshall, and St. Joseph counties in Indiana and Berrien and Cass counties in Michigan. Preference will be given to those with financial need. The scholarship may be used towards tuition, fees, room and board, books, and other qualifying educational expenses.
465 Chicago Alumni Chapter Scholarship
- This scholarship is awarded to incoming freshmen from the greater Chicago area. The scholarship may be used towards tuition, fees, room and board, books, and other qualifying educational expenses.
466 Northeastern IN Alumni Chapter Scholarship
- Awarded to incoming freshmen who reside in one of the following Northeastern Indiana counties: Adams, Allen, DeKalb, Huntington, Noble, Wells, and Whitley. Preference will be given to those with financial need. The scholarship may be used towards tuition, fees, room and board, books, and other qualifying educational expenses.
467 Greater Indianapolis Alumni Chapter Scholarship
- This award is given to a full-time Ball State junior, senior, or graduate student from the greater Indianapolis chapter area, which includes the following counties: Boone, Hamilton, Hancock, Hendricks, Johnson, Madison, Marion, Morgan, and Shelby. The scholarship may be used towards tuition, fees, room and board, books, and other qualifying educational expenses.